Roys Reservation” is named after Roy Thornton who was tragically killed in an accident whilst on an expedition in the Mountains of Austria age just 15 years. Roy was an active member of the Service Crew and the Reservation helps to preserve Roy’s memory to all who knew him.
This fantastic attraction is now taking bookings for 2013. An authentic Indian Reservation styled site sleeping up to 38 people with full on site facilities
- Four 5.5metre diameter tipis each sleeping eight people
- Two 4.5 metre diameter Leaders tipis each sleeping 2 – 3 people
- Roys Cabin: Kitchen comprising of 6 burner range cooker with double oven and stainless steel cupboards surfaces etc
- All cooking & eating utensils for 38 people
- Dining area
- Close to woodland toilets
Have a Wild West themed weekend, or book our on site activities, climbing, abseiling, crate stacking, rifle shooting, archery high ropes course, and let our fully qualified instructors take the strain.
We also have skittles, rabbit run, adventure area and much more than you can fit into a single weekend…… you’ll have to book again to enjoy everything about Paccar Chalfont Heights.
Kitchen Inventory: Download Here